- 10 years product guarantee.
- 25 years linear performance guarantee.
- 3 busbar technology for enhancing the power output
- Anti-reflex coating to increase light absorption
- High power performance even at lower irradiations.
- Improved temperature coefficient to reduce power losses at higher temperatures.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Qomuniq8 QSP-SP85 series solar panels are high efficiency designs with excellent low light performance. The multicrystalline silicon solar cells from Germany are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice.
The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels.
- Battery Charging Applications
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Base Stations
- Outdoor Lighting
- Remote Sensors
- Backup Power Systems