Mikrotik RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC hAP ac²
- Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports
- USB for 3G/4G support
- Universal tower case and IPsec hardware encryption support
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Five Gigabit Ethernet ports, USB for 3G/4G support, universal tower case and IPsec hardware encryption support
The hAP ac² is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). Wall anchored mounting kit is provided.
We have two versions available.
– hAP ac²-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
– hAP ac² (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
|Dimensions||3.4 × 11.9 × 9.8 cm|