- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600Mhz
- (5) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- (1) USB 2.0 Port
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Power In: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether 1 (non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
- Power Out: PoE passive on port 5, same voltage as input
- Power Consumption: Up to 7W
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
2.4GHz AP with five Ethernet ports and PoE output on port 5. It has a 600MHz CPU, 128MB RAM and a USB port.
The RB951Ui-2HnD is a wireless SOHO AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.
It has a 600MHz CPU,128MB of RAM and PoE output function for port #5 – it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
Package contains RouterBOARD 951Ui-2HnD in a plastic case and power adapter.
|Dimensions||11.3 × 13.8 × 2.9 cm|