Mikrotik RB911G-5HPnD-QRT (QRT 5)
- CPU: Atheros AR9342 600MHz network processor
- Memory: 64MB DDR onboard memory
- Data storage: 128MB NAND memory chip
- Ethernet: One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- Extras: Beeper, signal and status LEDs, voltage and temperature sensors
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
5GHz AP/Backbone/CPE, dual-chain, Gigabit Ethernet
The QRT 5 is a rugged outdoor flat panel antenna, with a built in RouterBOARD. The device has a 24dBi antenna and a high power 5GHz wireless transmitter.
Inside is the high power RB911 dual chain wireless device (see separate brochure), with high performance, high output power wireless transmitter. It has a Gigabit Ethernet port, to fully utilise the benefit of 802.11n high speed wireless.
Easy to use and quick to deploy, QRT is ideal for point to point links.
|Dimensions||31 × 32 × 5 cm|