- Ethernet: Five 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X Five 10/100/1000 Mbit Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: Built in 2GHz dual chain 802.11b/g/n wireless device Also includes two 2.5dBi swivel antennas
- Expansion: One fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP cage (Mini-GBIC; SFP module not included)
- Extras: Reset button, Reset jumper, RJ45 serial port, LCD panel, Temperature and Voltage sensors, powered micro-B USB connector, Beeper
- Power input: Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). 11W max consumption
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
2.4GHz AP, 5x Ethernet, 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP cage, USB, LCD, PoE output on Eth10, 600MHz CPU, 128MB RAM
The RB2011Ui is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers. It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage (SFP module not included!). Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.4Ghz (2312-2732MHz depending on country regulations) 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply, two 4dBi Omni antennas and LCD panel
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.
Wall mount kit (product code RBWMK) for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable
|Dimensions||23 × 9 × 2.5 cm|