Aruba R2W96A Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Point
- Smart Mesh technology
- 802.11ac Wave 2 2X2:2 MU-MIMO radios
- Remote management and monitoring capability
- Separate guest and employee Wi-Fi network
- Mobile app in multiple languages and cloud portal
- Easy client/device blocking
- Built-in DHCP/NAT support
- App bandwidth limiting per network/user session
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of smaller law firms, dental offices, and retailers at an attractive price point.
The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor access points deliver enhanced security, multi-user capabilities, and an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications. The Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor AP is designed for cost-effective, small business deployments such as café, exclusive boutique stores, and Small Office/Home Office.
|Dimensions||15.2 × 15.2 × 3.4 cm|